Whitacre's Commitment to Privacy
Revised May 2013
Types of Information Collected
1. "Traffic Data". Through the use of cookie technology or otherwise, we may track and collect information about your computer and software when you visit our Site. This information can include: Your IP address; domain server; type of computer; type of web browser; access times; referring websites addresses, (collectively "Traffic Data"). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you. Traffic Data assists us to design and arrange our web pages in the user-friendliest manner and to continually improve our Site to better meet the needs of our clients and prospective clients.
2. "Personal Information". In order for you to access certain services that we may offer via the Site or otherwise, we may request you to provide us with information that personally identifies you, such as your name, mailing address, e-mail address and home and business telephone numbers. If you communicate with us by e-mail, or otherwise complete online forms, surveys, or the like, any information provided in such communication may be collected as Personal Information.
Collection & Use of Information
1. Whitacre's will not collect any Personal Information about you unless you provide it to us voluntarily. If you do not want your Personal Information collected, please do not submit it to us. If you already have submitted this information and would like for us to remove it from our records, please contact us at the e-mail address or phone number listed at the bottom of this policy. We will use reasonable efforts to delete your information from our existing files.
2. When you do provide us with Personal Information, we may use that information to store and process data so as to better understand your needs and how we can serve them. We may also use that information to contact you, or to provide news or other information to you.
3. We will not sell or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to third parties for commercial purposes. However, Whitacre's reserves the right to disclose personally identifiable information if necessary to comply with laws or court orders or to defend the rights, property, or personal safety of Whitacre's, its employees, partners or the public.
4. We may use Traffic Data to analyze trends, administer the Site, track user's movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
5. We may provide Traffic Data and/or other aggregate non-personally identifying information to third parties, including our affiliates and business partners.
6. We may also employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance (including direct and targeted marketing), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They may have access to Personal Information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
1. The Site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. We utilize encryption/security software to safeguard the confidentiality of Personal Information we collect from unauthorized access or disclosure and accidental loss, alteration or destruction.
2. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your Personal Information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our online services, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make reasonable efforts to ensure security on our systems.
3. We do not use security software to encrypt the information before and during its transmission through the Internet. Please note that e-mail messages are not secure. Our security software does not encrypt e-mail messages. Therefore, e-mail messages traveling through the Internet are subject to viewing, alteration, and copying by third parties. We cannot be responsible for the security or confidentiality of communications which you send to us using e-mail messages.
You may choose to subscribe to one or more of Whitacre's free email newsletters. As a subscriber to our newsletter, you also agree to receive advertisements and promotions from Whitacre's and its partners. You can remove yourself from our email newsletters by simply clicking on the "Unsubscribe" link at the end of each email and following the directions posted. Any information shared with Whitacre's for the sake of providing email newsletters will not be shared with any third party beyond our services provider.
This website is for parents and contains information about marketing products and services, and is not intended for children. We do not market any products or services to children under the age of 18 or knowingly collect any information from children under the age of 18. Where appropriate, Whitacre's specifically instructs children not to submit such information on our site. If a child has provided us with personally identifiable information, a parent or guardian of that child should contact us at the e-mail address listed at the bottom of this statement if the parent or guardian would like this information deleted from our records. We will use reasonable efforts to retrieve and delete the child's information from our existing files.